[OM] Re: [Very OT] Help & Advice from list-members !

Subject: [OM] Re: [Very OT] Help & Advice from list-members !
From: Jon Mitchell <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 11:33:28 +0100
Hi,

Thanks to those who have replied already, but I have another question.

I have set up message filters in Thunderbird - including one to filter
the OM mail to a specific folder.  I know they work, cos when I go
through the menus to "run filters on local folder" it does exactly what
I want.  But I can't seem to get it to do it automatically on
downloading the mail.  Does it do this, and if so where is it hidden ? ;-)

Thanks,

Jon