[OM] OT, was First you take a little kerosene, then you take a

Subject: [OM] OT, was First you take a little kerosene, then you take a
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 05:33:42 -0700 (PDT)
Nope,
They don't have any choice, but to accept.
These are produced by engineers and as we all know, literacy is not very
popular amongst them...
Boris

From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

match O

Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:25:42 +0100

That *is* the problem.  I work with a load of pilots (whom you might

expect to be technically proficient) who will accept the wrong language

in a document, the wrong spellings and the stilted grammar that the

blasted software offers them ... :-(

Chris

Yahoo! Mail Mobile