[OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder/Now Kudzu

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder/Now Kudzu
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 10:32:31 -0500
Walt,
        My Uncle battled a patch of Kudzu behind his house for years.
Finally killed it with judicious use of R*undUp and daily attacks with the
lawnmower. Oddly enough it doesn't seem to do as well on the immediate
coastal area where I live (Uncle is 30 miles inland), but in upstate SC it
grows like crazy as the photos on your link show.

        Old Joke: How do you transplant Kudzu?

        Answer: Take a one foot clipping, place in middle of I-95 and cover
with cinder block.

Charlie