[OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:53:59 +0930
At 4:36 PM +1000 2005.05.05, Andrew Fildes wrote:
>An animal with a malevolent sense of humour is the goat. They simply
>humiliate you instead. Imagine me being bowled 'a over t' down a hill
>in my pyjamas first thing in the morning - and I swear I heard the damn
>thing laugh.

I'm sure it did.

When my wife was much younger she had a goat.

She slept with it in its pen at the Royal Agricultural Show so it had
to go home with her to the farm.

Years later it had become, in the manner of goats, quite belligerent and
domineering.

So her father tried to shoot it (as often happens to wayward goats), but
couldn't.

So it stayed, and took on the role of Defender of the Property.

An equipment salesperson came along when no-one was home, and displeased
the goat.

So it confined him to his vehicle with noise, threats and buffeting for quite a
long time.

He was not impressed. His vehicle was however ...

Andrew