[OM] Re: [OM][photo]

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][photo]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 21:22:54 -0300
Thanks Jeff, hadn't seen it the way you did_the other way round.
Yes indeed the surroundings look surreal, much because the curvature of the
lighthouse window and the wide angle, making the frame of the window finish
at the corners of the picture. That, I was aware of it while composing.
Some pictures of the Through a Window TOPE were very inspiring.

When would next one be live?

Fernando.