[OM] Re: Yet Another Consolation Prize

Subject: [OM] Re: Yet Another Consolation Prize
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 13:57:35 +0100
No, I was thinking of any decent MF system John.  They're all going
very cheaply at present.  I bought a new RF645 for just over half
what I paid for a secondhand one in 2001.  Mind you, the British
importer set the prices way too high to begin with ... talk about
misjudging your market.

Good luck with the midday photo shoot if you decide to go for it.

Chris