[OM] Re: Ring flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ring flash?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 13:58:25 +0000
I dunno.  That's just what I've got.  I bought a couple a long time ago, when
they were still cheap and available, in case I ever wanted to use flash with an
OM-1.  I never have wanted to.  I just somehow assumed they were the best
choice for that body.

I use a Hama Blitzadapter Universal 6950, a/k/a Adaptateur de flash, Adaptador
de flash, Vakuadapter, Adapter k blesku, Flitsadapter, Blixtadapter, or hot
shoe adapter on the Crown, Century and Graflex XL's.  Works fine.  A rose by
any other name...

Walt, clueless again

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from