[OM] Re: Ring flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ring flash?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 18:05:20 +0000
Am I missing something, good people?  Although I have never used flash with
either of my OM-1n's (see my TOPE 21), I did long ago buy a couple of Shoe 4's
for that purpose, just in case.  Surely, I didn't buy the wrong thing!  My OM-1
instruction manual, on page 25, under the heading "Flash Photography With the
T32, T20 Automatic Electronic Flash," says "(1) Set the ASA film speed on the
calculator panel. (2) Mount the T32 (or T20) on the Accessory Shoe 4."

Am I going to have to go try this to see for myself?  Will I really need epoxy?
 What's a NIB Accessory Shoe 4 selling for these days?  Why do I have so much
stuff I don't use?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from