[OM] Re: Ring flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ring flash?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 21:39:42 +0100
Don't fall for it, Darin!  It won't fit your OM-1 (unless your OM-1 is
really an OM-1n).

Trap for the unwary #92:  On the covers of their respective instruction
manuals for OM-1 and OM-1n are BOTH called OM-1.  (And the same goes for
OM-2 and OM-2n, which is more of a pain, since those two are very different
from one another as regards TTL flash - it took me an age to track down a
real OM-2 manual).

--
Piers