[OM] Re: Ring flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ring flash?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 09:51:14 +1000
Er - wasn't the original question something about 'can I use a ring
flash with an OM1'? Why bother with a T series then? You can pick up
quite nice auto macro ring flashes cheaply - with names like Elicar and
so on. Regular one-pin, usually 52 or 55mm fit, and you have to do the
same sums anyway. No worries about frying fancy circuits - there aren't
any in a 1 are there?
More guesswork, less money - that's life.
AndrewF   http://www.pbase.com/afildes