[OM] Re: 5/7 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 5/7 fragment of my day
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 18:06:06 +0100
No, I don't think so Joel.  Soccer is a good game for kids, but it
becomes extremely tedious when played by people who are old enough to
know better.

It breeds prima donnas faster than the biggest opera company and pays
better than the fattest cats who head large companies.  I noticed
yesterday that Manchester United have their own TV channel.  I bet
that that is really interesting .... ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.