[OM] Re: Epoxy and slander (Was F280 parts list required or advice in d

Subject: [OM] Re: Epoxy and slander (Was F280 parts list required or advice in disassembly)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:52:42 +0000
See!  See what I mean?  It just won't stop!

Maybe I need to move on to some other list where folks don't know me quite so
well.  :-)

It's Mother's Day.  Those who still have theirs should be really nice to them.
Even curmudgeons love their mamas and miss them when they're gone.  :-(

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --