[OM] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver

Subject: [OM] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 18:13:33 -0400
I'm going to have to read the article, as it seems like they're just
dividing resolution by an arbitrary ppi, such as 300, to make this
determination. They're not taking into account the ability to upsize and the
effect of noise.

I've printed many 24x36 landscapes and macro shots from my 6.1mp camera and
they're stunning.

Tom