[OM] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver

Subject: [OM] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 22:57:09 +0000
One man's "stunning" may well be another man's "Wow, that's really, really
huge, and it's colorful as all get-out.  But where's the detail?  And why does
it look like it was shot under water?"

I've seen big digital done by some of the best.  It's cute, from a distance,
but up close, it's kind of a let-down: you're expecting a photograph, and you
get a watercolor.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from