[OM] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver

Subject: [OM] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 21:30:30 -0400
I suppose relative ranking is OK but an absolute measure is tough to
come by.  My photo mentor has an advertising poster that I would guess
is about 24x36 made from an old photo of his daughter holding her cat.
Absolutely stunning photo with the eyes of the girl and the cat
instantly grabbing your attention.  The original photo was 3 MP made on
a Canon D60.  It's amazing what good interpolation software can do.

Chuck Norcutt