[OM] Re: How many dead pixels?

Subject: [OM] Re: How many dead pixels?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 00:09:07 -0700
It is similar here. I believe I have read that Apple's number is 5 dead
pixels on a display before they will consider replacing it. Not sure
what they would do on a Powerbook. I don't get a new display that
often. Only on my third LCD with my Powerbook. I have never seen a dead
pixel, but I have not cared enough to load one of those programs that
finds them. I think you just have to be philosophical about these
things.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA