[OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - I

Subject: [OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - I
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 06:48:16 -0400
Yikes!  A couple questions come immediately to mind:

 - How was the film processed?
 - Which scanner did you use and at what resolution?

Also, did you have a 'traditional' print made from the film?  If so,
was it as grainy?  I set off 'traditional' in that sentence because
most labs no longer print from negatives, but rather scan them and
print from that file.

I recently had my lab scan entire rolls AND make traditional prints.
The scanned images are quite grainy, the prints, however, are not.

Thanks for sharing your results!/ScottGee1