[OM] Re: 24 shift lens.

Subject: [OM] Re: 24 shift lens.
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:08:30 -0400
Hi Mike;

Thanks for sharing your experience in this thread.  I noticed this
listing for a 'Hartblei 45mm Super Rotator' while looking for other
things and thought you might be interested:

http://www.robgalbraith.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=335694&an=0&page=0#335694

Not particularly wide and I'm not sure it there's an adapter for the
mount but he does mention testing on a Canon 1Ds2, so . . .

Have fun!/ScottGee1