[OM] Re: Epoxy and slander (Was F280 parts list required or advice in d

Subject: [OM] Re: Epoxy and slander (Was F280 parts list required or advice in disassembly)
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 17:59:22 +0200
I hope you will all be pleased to know that the F280 is functional
again, with a little tiny bit of epoxy in each of the thread holes, so
it should still allow me that game of finding six springs and six little
contact blades should I drop it again - boy am I glad that I decided to
search for something when it happened not knowing what I was looking for
until I saw the first blade.

Hopefully this will make someone feel better at my expense ;-) (I can
laugh a bit now) but I also hope that is the end of my current disaster
period,  I am trying to liquidate some of my assets - sensible
investments I think, but my wife (and just about everyone else)
disagrees, anyway last month whilst preparing my car to sell (quite rare
and Very fast) and changing a wheel the jack slipped ruining the sill
(bit on the side underneath the doors). Then a couple of weeks ago
whilst preparing two  motorbikes in the UK for sale one fell onto the
other. The one it fell onto was of course looking just like it came from
the factory 8 years ago (was too busy working at the time to ride it and
then moved country) and also pretty rare and exotic read expensive to
fix and then last week  I dropped the 3ti and flash.

These things may be inanimate but they know when you are thinking of
selling them, and I Know there is always someone worse off, but some
days you just wish you stayed in bed.