[OM] Re: Don't mess with me today

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't mess with me today
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 18:45:49 +0000
Pardon the double post.  No idea how that happened.  Just more computer
treachery.  And you ask why I don't trust my precious irreplacables to the
devil's box?

Done now.  The bane of the outdoor flower photographer, Mariah, came up and
blew my fun away.  One and a half rolls of 120 (that's 15 exposures for those
who don't speak 6x7) in five hours, every one perfectly composed and exposed (I
hope).  Try that with your digital thingy.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --