[OM] eSIF availability

Subject: [OM] eSIF availability
From: "John Nelson" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:08:03 +0100
Many thanks to those who responded on- and off-list to my request for
information about obtaining a copy of the eSIF. The local postman will now
be badgered every day until it arrives.  And yes, "hobby" isn't quite the
right word. I should have said something like "manic obsession with strongly
anal-retentive and fetishistic traits" -- at least in my case. Others may be
less sorely afflicted :-)

While I'm here, may I ask for suggestions as to the best focusing screen to
use with a newly acquired Zuiko 500mm f/8? I currently have the standard
1-13 but middle-aged eyes and microprisms don't seem to work very well
together!

--

John Nelson
Crew Green Consulting Ltd