[OM] Re: Epson Stylus 2200 Printer Replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Stylus 2200 Printer Replacement
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:34:18 -0700
I think HP pressurized their times a long time ago. It did not even
slow the third party people down. The HP continues to work with
unpressurized tanks. Even if the Epson requires pressurized tanks to
function the need will be filled. After all you can buy devices now to
load tanks into and reset the chips to use the last bit of ink in the
tank after the empty signal comes on.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA