[OM] Re: Epson Stylus 2200 Printer Replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Stylus 2200 Printer Replacement
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:40:33 -0400
Yeah, well since they almost give the printers away, how do you expect
them to make any money?!  :-?

9000, eh?  When you mention "bulk inks", do you mean you've installed
a continuous inking system?  Or are buying non-Canon brand ink carts?
If the latter, which ones and how do you profile for them?

Also, I read a review from a long term owner who complained about the
cost of 'resetting' the 9000, i.e., "where they will replace the
sponges and reset the 'Used Ink Tank'" - for ~$150.  Have you had to
do this?  Or was that review written by an Epson or HP employee?  >-)

TIA!/ScottGee1