[OM] Re: Epson Stylus 2200 Printer Replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Stylus 2200 Printer Replacement
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:39:00 -0700
Winsor Crosby wrote:

>.......After all you can buy devices now to
>load tanks into and reset the chips to use the last bit of ink in the
>tank after the empty signal comes on.

Yes, but only make small prints until one color runs out for real. It
would be a major bummer to be in the middle of a big print on special
paper and have the color suddenly change in the middle.

No, I haven't made that mistake,  at least not yet. In my experience
with a 1270, you can generally get a few 4x6 prints after the ink out
message comes by resetting the cartridge. I don't try anything bigger
after a reset.

Moose