[OM] [OT] Computer keyboards

Subject: [OM] [OT] Computer keyboards
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:10:35 -0600
Hi all.

Sorry for the blatantly OT, but a number of months ago (six?), there was a
discussion of IBM 3270-style tactile-feedback keyboards for the PC,
available from third-party suppliers/resellers.  I've managed to lose the
links I gathered from that discussion when my Firefox install went nuts and
ate most of my bookmark file.  (Fargin' thing!)

Would those who were involved please e-mail me with the various online
suppliers' links they provided?  I cannot remember the name of the
particular supplier, and it must be WAY down the list on Google, 'cause I
can't find it even with slurping through several hundred returned links
from a search.

Thanks all.  We now return you to our regular List session, already in
progress...

Garth