[OM] Re: Case for OM4T?

Subject: [OM] Re: Case for OM4T?
From: "David D Miller" <olympus-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 02:40:29 +0100
> Serendipity strikes!  This page has pictures of most of the different case
> types:
>
> http://osmaps.tripod.com/Olympus/ERC.htm

I'll have to admit responsibility for this one.  The target audience for the
page was people selling cases at auction with misleading descriptions like
"fits all OM cameras":  A friendly note with a link to the pictures was
often enough to get the descriptions tightened up.

It wasn't intended to stand up to the scrutiny of this community!

> It is missing a picture of the early pebbled-finish tripod screw fixing
> "piledriver" version, but others have described that pretty well.
>
> Additionally, nobody has so far mentioned the Winder case,

Since I now have examples of both of these, I'd better get some pictures of
them - and get some better pictures of the others as well.

> I came across the above page a month ago, following a link on old maps.  I
> don't understand the connection (except that someone else shares two of my
> interests!).

It was just a site I had access to, with some free space.  I do collect OS
maps, with a special interest in the last of the one-inch maps - both the
regular red-covered editions and the derived tourist sheets.

David D Miller