[OM] Photos for your critique

Subject: [OM] Photos for your critique
From: "Darin Rhein" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 04:19:22 -0700
Hello All,

I just joined the list a couple weeks ago and would like your comments,  and
critique of some of my photos. I would like to get more serious about
photograghy, and thought this might be a good way for me to learn what I've
been doing right/wrong. I know from what I've seen here so far that I have a
lot to learn(as if my good/bad photo ratio hadn't already told me that) so,
don't hold back I can take it. Unfortunately, these are scans of some of my
photos over the last year or two, so I don't know for sure what lenses, film,
exposure, etc were used. Most, if not all were taken with an OM-10( I have
recently bought an OM-1 MD), film was most likely Fuji 400 Superia X-tra,
lenses are either, Zuiko 50/1.8 or Sigma 70-210/4.5 Macro.

Well, ya go.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v626/cougar101/

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Darin