[OM] Re: LWMNBN (was "Re: Obituary")

Subject: [OM] Re: LWMNBN (was "Re: Obituary")
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:45:19 -0500
Quoting AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > >If you really want a killer wide-angle, get the
> fabulous new
> > 7-14mm.
>
> > The LWMNBN.*
> > I'm saving my pennies.  I don't expect to find one on
> oBoy.
>
> No kidding!  My drool streaks are pretty crusty.  That's
> one
> seriously nice lens.  Of course, the new F2 lenses are
> quite
> exciting too.  Olympus is taking care of business.  They
> might
> be feature poor, but quality rich.
>
> AG

The thing you just want to ask somebody from Olympus is "Are
you getting enough back from what you're putting out there
for the E-series line to survive?"

I mean, the OM-1 was/is a great camera, but it's good that
the series made it to OM-4, if you get my drift.

I see myself laying down the dough for the 7-14 and then
several years later saying to myself, "You'd have been way
ahead if you'd just spent that money on the CWMNBN."

Joel W.