[OM] Re: [Offlist] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver

Subject: [OM] Re: [Offlist] Re: Resolution cameras are able to deliver
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:11:06 -0400
Fernando, not to intrude on your (formerly!) private conversation, but I'd
suggest you make sure what you're being offered is legal and not a copy. If
the seller doesn't know, it's likely illegal.
 BTW, my understanding is that there is a package specific to each OS. So if
you want to run on both platforms, you need to buy one of each.
 Sorry to sound like a lawyer about this but I think photographers have a
lot of reasons to be more aware of copyright issues than most folks.
 FWIW, I too forget that the 'Reply To' button doesn't always select the
address about which I'm *thinking*. ;o)
 hth/ScottGee1