[OM] Re: Photos for your critique

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos for your critique
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 21:47:19 +0100
An interesting point Moose.  I decided to copy one of GeeBee's images
and try it against different backgrounds in addition to his normal
black.  It looked best with black, but it looked pretty good with any
background (except white, of course).

But whereas Graham normally does an excellent job with his saturation
and contrast, I don't believe that black is essential for every
background, and I am happy to use dark grey as a neutral shade that
will set off anything I am audacious enough to put up for view.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.