[OM] Re: Filters?

Subject: [OM] Re: Filters?
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 19:26:55 EDT
I use the Olympus UV filters most of my lenses. I've never had reflections,
ghosts, or flares. They're pretty darned thin, so I see why some would prefer
them on the wide angle lenses.

I have started using Hoya HMC Pro1 C-Pol and UV filters for my 21mm f2, and
a few others. They're pricey, but really thin, and perfect performing. The
21mm  f2 vignettes when filters are stacked though. I haven't tried a thin UV
with a  thin C-Pol yet. Hmmm...let's see here....

Dave in Denver

Just wondering  what brands of filters you all would recommend? Also, any
advice on using  filters on wide angle lenses?