[OM] What is wrong here? [was My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II]

Subject: [OM] What is wrong here? [was My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 20:16:35 -0700
So the test was interesting, but I can't believe nobody was curious what
the funny little building is.

Are well all so bogged down in technical minutiae that we can't notice
and be interested in something like that?

Well, here's another chance <cid:part1.05000906.05050906@moosemystic.net>.

I didn't mark this OT, since the first shot is OM. All the others are
with the 300D. At least some of the interiors were done with an OM mount
lens, although not a Zuiko. If I'd had another body along to put 800
film into, I could have done a better job in capturing more at once to
give a better sense of the overall interior space. Ah well, I was
traveling light and hindsight is useless. Next time, fast film and the
18/3.5.

Moose