[OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Sales

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Sales
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 07:15:34 -0400
The largest retailer of pro-level cameras in my area stocks a lot of
gear.  Last time I sniffed around Oly dSLRs (and Pentax, out of
curiosity) I was advised to "Stick with Canon.  Olympus (and Pentax)
are probably going to go out of business."  Yeah, there's an
inducement to buy.  I think the salesperson thought he was doing me a
favor.

And yes, I do indeed shoot Canon digital.  I was a very early
experimenter and already had a lot of EOS film gear so it made sense -
at the time.  After joining this group, I got interested in the newer
Oly dSLRs.  Never liked the E10/20 because of the noise and buffer
issues.

ScottGee1