[OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Sales

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Sales
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:45:51 -0400
I have a Hunt's Camera near my house.  Last time I was there I had a
discussion with four sales people concerning DSLRs.  Two used Canon, one
Nikon and one Olympus.  All of them like there systems.  All said the kit
Canon lens was pretty cheap.  All had high praise for the E-1 ability to
produce excellent images right out of the camera even though the Canon folks
saw the 20D superior to the E-1.  I did notice their pricing is a little
high.

Dean