[OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions

Subject: [OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 17:23:33 -0500
On Mon, 16 May 2005 18:34:15 -0300, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:

>Why waste the joyful time of your daughter's marriage taking care of the
>pictures?

I agree completely. I've found that mentally, I can't really shoot and event
and also participate in the event. Inevitably one or the other suffers, so when
I go out, I'm either "the photographer", or I'm
there to enjoy the event. If it were my daughter's wedding I know which I'd
rather do.

Hire a pro, buy a bunch of disposables and leave them on tables with a basket
by the door to collect them at the end of the night, and spend the evening
enjoying your daughter and your family instead
of worrying about lighting, line of sight, where your lens is, whether you're
getting close to the end of a roll of film right before a big moment, whether
your batteries will last the night, etc.

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company