[OM] Zuikoholic mini E-summit held in Christchurch

Subject: [OM] Zuikoholic mini E-summit held in Christchurch
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:28:07 +1200
Hi all,

I have just come back from a very pleasant e-meeting with Zuikoholic
Stephen Border and his lovely wife (sorry if I have this wrong, but I have a
dreadful memory for names) Jennifer from Brisbane Australia, who are
nearing the end of an E-visit to the South Island of NZ.

Great to catch up with and swap stories with a fellow OM and now also E-
user, over coffee for a couple of hours..

That makes it now 4 Zuikoholics I have spent time with face-to-face here.
Recommended as a great way to pass the time.

Cheers, Brian