[OM] E-1 + Domke

Subject: [OM] E-1 + Domke
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:50:19 +0200
Well, OK, I did it... I am now the happy owner of an E-1 - 14-54 +
FL36. The shop even gave me an MA-1 adapter. Getting used to it...
This thing is big, but actually pleasant to handle.

Now for a question to Domke bag users (Skip Williams, maybe others?):
which bag do you use? I like the E-6 best, but when using the
4-compartment insert, the space left is too small for the E-1 with
zoom mounted (the OM-4 + 85/2 fitted easily). I also have the F3-X
(this one could be OK, but mine is seriously battered), and the F-2
(OK, but big).

Bernard