[OM] Re: E-1 and wide angle lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and wide angle lenses
From: iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:07:05 +0200
-------- Original Message --------
From: Bernard Frangoulis

What wide angle solutions are available for the E-1?

the 11-22mm can barely be considered a wide-angle lens.

I suggest you try it out... The 11mm matches or is even a bit more than my 21f2
in height, and a bit less in width. But I rather like it, and at f2.8 it has
rather large aperture.

OTOH, just like you, I am longing for fixed lenses, Yesterday I want out with
the E-1 and 40mmf2 and 100f2, and the results are wonderfull! The E-1 with 40f2
feels very nice, and the hood-aperture combination works very nicely!

Iwert.