[OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions

Subject: [OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:47:00 -0700
Thanks for the responses. Let me assure you that photography will _not_
be my prime focus at this event. This will be a very informal affair
with no wedding planner, official photographer, nor caterer etc. I only
hope to get a few reasonably good photos as keepsakes. Mostly I'll just
have my camera with me and take candids but at some point i'd like to
get the core group together for a quick shot. In reality this may be
difficult. Considering all the advice I think I'll take the OM4 w/
BG2-T32, 50/1.2 loaded with 160NC and also the OM4t  35~105 and 400NC
w/F280, extra film and batteries in pocket. Since I also have a week in
OH I'll take the 28/2  and maybe the 21/3.5, 135/2.8 or 200/5. Any
reason to expect to use the 180 for candids at the wedding or should I
leave it at home? Also plan to leave the winder at home following the
KISS advice.

On a separate note to any new classical music aficionados in Toronto. My
soon to be son-in-law is premiering a piece to be performed by the
Arraymusic Ensemble May 29, 8pm at the Music Gallery, St George the
Martyr. Details here:
http://www.arraymusic.com/textsite/index.html

mike