[OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions

Subject: [OM] Re: What to take? lots of questions
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:51:17 -0300
on 17/05/2005 05:38, John A. Lind at jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> 28/2 . . . next least likely to use; never needed this short except for a
> very few specialty shots.

On a different kind of social event (don't know how do you call it in
English, it's a Catholic ceremony kids take around when they are 10) I
watched how the pro worked witha a pair of c*n*ns, a F1n and a AE1.
To my surprise, he shot the moment when kids were given an 'ostia' into
their mouths, very close (almost over the priest's shouder and right arm)
using a 24mm FD, and Metz lit.
I chatted with him and asked why so, he answered that this type of close up
using a wide was appealing to kids, because when looking at the finished
work, they looked as if they were taller.... !!. Well, that's part of the
sense this ceremony has.

Remember Alice in Wonderland after drinking from the bottle? ;^)

Fernando.