[OM] Re: What is wrong here? [was My personal Film vs. Digital tests -

Subject: [OM] Re: What is wrong here? [was My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:19:59 +0100
Thanks Moose.  That's a lovely place.  It reminded me, in some ways,
of a little chapel we found in the Tetons.  The design was much more
conventional, but it was a magical little wooden shack nonetheless.

And I sympathise with the outcry against the loss of the coast to the
development.  Too often wild and beautiful places are developed like
that, denying its availability to hoi polloi ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.