[OM] Re: ISO and digital cameras - and also panorama mode

Subject: [OM] Re: ISO and digital cameras - and also panorama mode
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:32:32 +0100
Brian

I am not sure if I have mentioned this on the List before, but my
first images on the MyFourThirds site were at high ISO.

http://www.myfourthirds.com/user.php?id=1019&page=user_images

I could send you the originals, but you might not want to try your
connection on files of around 5Mb.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker