[OM] Re: Zuikoholic meeting in the Shires

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikoholic meeting in the Shires
From: Mark_Jennings@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 08:36:51 -0400
Graham (and friends),

I can't say how much I enjoy seeing the images you post regularly after
your walkabouts through the countryside.  And it was particularly nice to
actually see a few of the people who post so often at the great Zuiko
gathering in Northhamptonshire last week.  I thoroughly enjoyed the
pictures and the commentary.  Made me long for a 24 Shift and a Guinness
(though not particularly in that order).

If anyone should be interested in such a gathering in Florida sometime,
perhaps for the great winter birding or shooting B&W in the Everglades, I'd
be glad to attend.

Mark Jennings
Seminole, FL