[OM] Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter

Subject: [OM] Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:39:35 +1200
Cc: Stephen Border <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello everybody,

I discovered that Olympus Australia controls what comes into NZ as well as
Aust; and also learned that they had declined previous approaches in which
Olympus users requested distribution of the adapters.

So this week I wrote to them, recommending they give out the 3/4ths adapter
as occurs elsewhere.

Here's their reply to my letter, and my letter is below that.  I sent an copy
of
the image of the MA-1 and one I pinched from an Olympus site of the 3/4
adapter, as well as a pdf of the instruction sheet.

Their attitude to their customers is uniquely magnanimous.

Thank goodness I no longer give a toss what they decide as far as I
personally am concerned, but others might benefit should they agree.

Brian