[OM] Re: Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:54:48 +0200

: Their attitude to their customers is uniquely magnanimous.

Well, at least they replied. I emailed Olympus Netherlands twice about
the adapter, and got no reply at all.

So I decided to buy one at <https://www.awu.de/awu-omadapter/index.php>
as I understood from this list they weren't going to supply them for
free anymore. The reply from my order was that the adapter is out of
stock. Don't know what that means - if and when it will be available
again remains unclear.

A four thirds system with zero thirds service to old customers...

Hans