[OM] Re: Speck in 100mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: Speck in 100mm f2
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 13:51:07 -0400
Robert, have you shot much with it lately?  If so and you haven't seen
a difference in your images, you may already have your answer.  Truth
is, unless you're in the habit of checking your lenses quite
regularly, the speck might have been there for a while before you
noticed it.  I hope you can accept that and continue to enjoy using
the lens.

FWIW, I have a lens that has a number of scratches on the front
element (I knew they were there when I bought it) and it provides
excellent pix - when I do my job correctly.

hth/ScottGee1