[OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:03:37 -0400
> Tom, I'd be happy to oblige a challenge if an acceptable third-party could
> figure out how one compares the two captures to come to a judgment.  I
> would certainly have nothing to lose, as no one probably believes the E-1
> would match your camera anyway.
>
> Joel W.

I came across as a pompous ass, which may be true, but I didn't intend it in
this situation.  My over the top response would have applied just as equally
if a reviewer had compared the D70 to the 1DsMkII.  Just different cameras
for different uses.

The ones I particularly love are the guy on the digital camera newsgroups
would keeps insisting that the Sigma SD9 and SD10 are the best cameras on
the market and superior to the 1DsMkII.

That sensor, you know.

So, I apologize to my fellow Zuikoholics for my passion.

Tom