[OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:15:24 -0400
Yeah, what Winsor said.  But I don't agree with the offensive stuff,
since Olympus' point was that they were not depending on legacy,
"non-telecentric" WAs (i.e., OM Zuikos) to be a calling card for buying
the E-1.  They finally (and wisely) gave in to the demand for the MA-1
(at least in certain enlightened countries), but that was a concession
to hard-core Zuiko-holics.  And I think that decision has paid off.

Earl