[OM] Re: Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus in Australia, and supply of the three fourths adapter
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:21:27 -0700
Sure you can. And Gabby was right up there with Walter Brennan in the
Most Beloved Sidekick category. It's a damn shame westerns can't get
financing anymore. From the turn of the century to 1970 about half
the movies made in this country were westerns. Now you can't get
financing together to make one to save your life. Even Kevin Costner
had to go out on a limb to get "Open Range" made. They just aren't
considered marketable anymore. It's a real shame 'cause it's a very
American genre. It's almost like letting a piece of America die when
you stop making westerns.