[OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 19:36:14 -0700
I did not know that about the Zeiss lenses. That is especially
interesting because I think Leica has been hinting that their digital
M camera will have a special sensor that will work well with their
existing M lenses. With their financial difficulties it may not come
to market though.

I have not done it, but I would think there would be no image problem
of using a retrofocus lens on a rangefinder as long as the distance
to the film plane is correct.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA